This week, I’ve decided to start something new: Tuesday Treats. Every Tuesday, I will be bringing to you a healthy (well, more or less healthy), delicious dessert option to help push you through to the end of the week. Whether you end up cooking it or just salivating at your desk is up to you. But either way, who doesn’t like a little sweetness in their day.
Cookie Dough Truffles (via friskylemon.com)
· 2 ½ cups flour
· 3 Tbsp coconut flour
· 8 Tbsp butter, softened
· 1/3 cup maple syrup
· 1 Tbsp vanilla
· ¼ tsp sea salt
· 1 cup mini chocolate chips
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Cream these ingredients together.
2. Stir in the flour one cup at a time.
3. Add salt and chocolate chips
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form dough into balls about a spoonful big. Let chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Dip in chocolate and return to fridge.