Monday, June 4, 2012

Over The Top

     I don't really do anything half-hearted. Either I'm diving headfirst into the deep end or I'll just stay on my chair and tan. That's why when my friends suggested watching Miss USA together, I knew it was time for a full-fledged beauty queen fiasco. We dressed in gowns, snacked on fancy desserts, and bet on our favorite contestant. It took a casual television gathering and turned it into a party. Plus, we got some pretty interesting looks...


     When you take time to yourself to have a little fun, it's a great opportunity for relaxation. But when you turn that time to yourself into a dramatic, over-the-top party, it's a great opportunity for fun. Get your friends together for a slip and slide party or have afternoon tea complete with hats and fine china. Don't do anything half-hearted. Go big or go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment